Curent Research Opportunities
The Intelligence Community (IC) is offering 48 postdoctoral opportunities!
Applications Accepted Jan. 3 - Feb. 28, 2023
Intelligence Community Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program
The Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program offers scientists and engineers from a wide variety of disciplines unique opportunities to conduct research in a wide range of topics relevant to the Intelligence Community. The research is conducted by the Postdocs, while working in partnership with a Research Advisor and collaborating with an advisor from the Intelligence Community.
The Program supports postdocs to conduct research at universities, colleges, and U.S. government laboratories throughout the United States.
In partnership with the Research Advisor, the Postdoc composes and submits a technical proposal that responds to a research opportunity identified at: https://orise.orau.gov/icpostdoc/current-opportunities.html
Join us in a IC Postdoctoral Fellowship Virtual Recruitment and Information Fair on Wednesday, Jan. 25 from 1 to 4 p.m. EST to learn more about the 48 opportunities available for the Intelligence Community (IC) Postdoctoral Research Fellowship Program. Topic authors will be available to answer your questions. Register Now!
· Stipends range from $78,000 to $82,000, depending on research location.
· Annual travel budget of up to $6,000
· Appointments for two years, and option to extend for a third year
· Host institutions receive an annual laboratory budget of up to $5,000.
· Advisors receive a $10,000 stipend and a travel budget of up to $2,000.
· U. S. citizenship required
· Ph.D. received within 5 years of the application deadline